Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Khloe's ring is ROCKIN babie




I can not believe that Tila (How do you spell her "Last Name," again?) aka secret alcoholic believes that her RING is better then the sexy and funny Khloe Kardashian. Tila tried to announce her engagement to her girl friend (or was it boyfriend?) on her web cam show I don't even think anyone was watching it lmao. I just want to put my two sens in (Like always) Tila darling you are not even on Khloe's level you may want to grow some legs, some real Brest, and get a real reality show (Not a dating show on VH1 i love you VH1), and please people don't go thinking i am racists towards trashy people (I love me some trashy people GO JERRY), keep ROCKIN your sexiness we all love Khloe..... P.S. Asian woman are very beautiful.




Rock it out fools




Mandie Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment