Saturday, December 5, 2009

STRAIGHT TALK phone plans

Prepaid is getting bigger. I hated plans T-mobile was my favorite, but moving back home upstate (Orange County, NY) it didn't work at all and i hated other phone companies because of trying them all out and getting pissed off. Well i decided i would find the best "Pay as you go," type plane, but AT&T had there plan for $60 a month for Unlimited everything, and then Virgin mobile had there plans witch i didn't care for to much, then i found it the perfect phone plan "Straight talk," I am so in love with this plan and phone i Paid $112 for the phone that is the price with taxes and then the phone card came out to $45 flat, and i get Unlimited Talk, Text, and Internet accesses. I love my Google on the go. If your looking for the best phone plan with out a contract then go with the Straight talk you will love it. I got one for my boyfriend, and step father and my mom got one for my baby brother. For the phone on the right it is $79.99 i for got how much it came out to with tax sorry. You can only buy these phones at Wal-mart or www.straighttalk.com


You are very welcome

Mandie Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment