Saturday, January 9, 2010

MTV's new hit show Jersey Shore


I love this show i can't wait too watch some more. They are a good cast, and I wish nothing but the best for them all yes even Mike "The Situation" is way to into him self lol, but he is a Cancer (Like my son) Most of the cast are water signs i love it. DJ Pauly D is a Cancer also, J-Wow is a Pisces ( Like me and all of the best actors,signers,models, and writers) I hope her clothing line hits the TOP. I believe that Ronnie is a Libra and Nicole "Snooki" is a Sagittarius, and i don't know what Sammi the "Sweetheart" is, but the sexy Vinny is a Scorpio Rock On... Keep it up guys and gals i love the show and can't wait too see how it ends.... I hope Ronnie and Sammi get married and have beautiful babies i want Vinny for my self ; ) or Pauly D ; ) lol i hope my boyfriend doesn't read this one he's a Scorpio as well and they don't play ; ) love you babie. I could not believe that jack ass who punched Snooki he's paying for it now lmao. And Mike was so in to him self once again he didn't even help Snooki up... Men that hit woman are punching bags for real men love it... Rock On I'm out....
Mandie Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment